As an Apple protocol, AirPrint has been built-in to iOS devices and many printers on the market. You can open the share button in app and tap print option to begin printing photo, or text document directly from your iPhone or iPad wirelessly. I had used the feature in iOS 10.1 but the AirPrint is not working with “Security of connection could not be verified.” after upgraded to iOS 11.
My Brother printer is connected to a Windows computer by USB cable. I had ran the Bonjour printer wizard to configure the settings and also used Airprint Activator. My iPhone 6 plusis on the same WiFi network and can fing the printer name but show the error “The security of the connection could not be verified”. That also happens with Samsung CLP-310 device and I have to log in the computers to do that.
You could try any of the tips to fix the AirPrint not working in iOS 11 problem
Forget the wireless network and re-connect it
* From the home screen, tap Settings app and Tap Wi-Fi.
* Find the connected wireless network you want to remove, tap the blue arrow next to the network name, tap Forget this Network, and confirm that.
* Then open the WiFi setting, select your WiFi network, sigh in with password again.
I have done the way and now the Airprint works on my iPHone 7.
* Go to the computer which is connect with Airprint printer, deactivate the AirPrint feature, and then go to the Control Panel to uninstall the printer completely.
* Make a rebooting with the PC, and reinstall the printer. You need to use the “Windows AirPrint Installer” program and follow the instructions to configure the AirPrint, instead of using AirPrint Activator software which may cause issue.
* If you want everyone to print, the better choice is to create a new username called AirPrint and set it up.